Terms and Conditions
1. These terms and conditions (“Terms”) are the rules which apply to the Official Charts Company competition (the “Competition”) unless otherwise expressly stated.
2. By entering the Competition, entrants agree to be bound by these Terms.
3. The Competition is organised by The Official UK Charts Company Limited whose registered address is Riverside Building, County Hall, Westminster Bridge Road, London SE1 7JA (“Official Charts Company).
4. Official Charts Company reserves the right to cancel or amend the Competition or these Terms at any time without prior notice. A copy of the Terms may be obtained by sending a stamped addressed envelope to: Competitions, The Official UK Charts Company Limited, Riverside Building, County Hall, Westminster Bridge Road, London SE1 7JA.
5. The prizes (“Prizes”): One winner will win 2x tickets to Barclaycard Presents British Summer Time Hyde Park on Friday July 13. Travel and accommodation to and from the festival is not included. There is no cash alternative.
6. Winners will be notified by email.
7. The Prizes will be allocated randomly from entrants who have answered the question correctly. UK entrants only.
8. Employees of Official Charts Company or its affiliates and/or agencies associated with this Competition and members of their immediate families (including any live-in partner) are ineligible to enter. Any such entries will be invalid.
9. There is no purchase requirement to enter the Competition. In order to enter the Competition, eligible entrants must answer the question correctly using the online form.
10. The closing time and date for entering the Competition shall be on Monday July 2, 2018 at 11am in Great Britain.
11. The Prize Winners will be chosen at random by an independent adjudicator from entrants who have answered the question correctly. The decision of the independent adjudicator shall be final and no correspondence or discussion shall be entered into.
12. The Prize Winners shall be notified by email.
13. In the event that Official Charts Company or its agent is reasonably unable to contact a Prize Winner for whatever reason that Prize Winner may be disqualified and an alternate winner may be selected.
14. Each entrant may only enter the Competition once and each entrant shall only be eligible to win a maximum of one Prize.
15. Competition entries must be made in the manner and by the closing date specified. Failure to do so will disqualify the entry.
16. Official Charts Company and its group companies cannot accept responsibility for any error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation or transmission, communications line failure, theft, destruction, alteration of, or unauthorised access to entries, or entries lost or delayed whether or not arising during operation or transmission as a result of server functions, viruses, bugs or other causes outside their control.
17. Claims for a Prize must be made within the time and in the manner notified to the Prize Winner upon notification. Failure to claim the Prize within this time or in the manner specified may result in disqualification and selection of an alternate winner.
18. Each Prize is non-transferable and there is no cash alternative. Official Charts Company reserves the right to substitute prize(s) of equal or greater value to the Prize at any time.
19. Each Prize is awarded at Official Charts Company’s discretion and no Prize shall be awarded as a result of improper actions by or on behalf of any entrant.
20. The names of the Prize Winners may be posted on the Official Charts Company’s website at www.officialcharts.com.
21. Official Charts Company cannot accept any liability for any damage, loss, injury or disappointment suffered by any entrant entering the Competition or as a result of accepting a Prize. Official Charts Company is not responsible for any problems or technical malfunction of any telephone network or lines, computer on-line systems, servers, or providers, computer equipment, software failure of any email or entry to be received on account of technical problems or traffic congestion on the internet, telephone lines or at any website, or any combination thereof, including any injury or damage to an entrant’s or any other person’s computer or mobile telephone related to or resulting from participation or downloading any materials in the Competition. Nothing shall exclude Official Charts Company’s liability for death or personal injury as a result of negligence.
22. Each Prize Winner may be requested to take part in promotional activity and Official Charts Company reserves the right to use the names and locations of that Prize Winner, their photographs and audio and/or visual recordings of them in any publicity.
24. These Terms shall be governed by English law and, in the event of any dispute, Official Charts Company and each entrant submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts.
© 2018 The Official UK Charts Company Limited,